Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Death (Don't be worried, i'm NOT depressed. I wrote this last year. Please don'tt think i'm going to kill myself. lol)

Terminate me now,
end this misery,
give me a reason to be,
The request, may you repent,
rebirth, recycle my body into the earth,
so that I can be my true self again.
give me a reason to live,
a way to be complete,
but, also,
along with a passion comes a toll to live,
a tax for my soul,
a torch for my body.
free me from my agony,
keep me from my senses,
spare me the pain of love,
and serve me the joys of my last breath.
Poison, in a vial, it will be found,
In my mouth it will go,
down my throat,
the sore burden,
slipping down slowly,
as if in hesitation.
It reaches the stomach,
the smell be dreadful,
rotting guts and horrid stenches,
but, to my dismay,
Poison comes back up,
and out again as it had once come.

"Well," I cried, "What now?"

take a knife from my Kitchen,
being what I ask of you,
end my misery on this night,
which be dark, still,
and lonely.
In my room I shall be,
sleeping be the only movement apparent,
sneaking into my room,
you opened slightly the door,
and entered ever so quietly.

Creeping, you found,
was my dream,
and that only be my dream,
but, scream you did,
awake I be,
staring blankly at your eyes,
those deep, soft eyes,
pale in the moonlight.
In shame you wept,
you wept in sorrow,
for you have failed.
In fear you crept,
crept up to my cold body,
and grabbed my corpes.
that hug,
you shouldn't have,
you wouldn't have,
If it weren't for my pain.
yes, you have brought me pain,
you have brought me shame,
you woke me with the pain or Passion.
the joys of a hug,
that love,
burning me within my hearth.
You have failed me,
you have showed me the passions of life,
out of my life you shall go,
leave me in my agony,
disperse your pride,
leave my presence,
trust is farther than the oceans,
past the horizions,
and then some.
But, now, you owe me,
an innocent favor,
a token of pity if you shall say so,
Kill me now,
end my misery,
the request, may you repent,
Give me a reason to live,
for all that you have given me,
all that you have offered,
are reasons of death,
and reasons to die.
I am not,
and never will be,
complete in any way,
due to your failure,
due to the joys of life.

the tax has been enforced,
the torch is set,
my flesh is burning,
smouldering under the flames of our passion,
put me out of my agony,
finish the job,
for my senses are released,
though the corpse is not deceased.
life itself is more,
the power hasn't left,
it remains in my hearth,
remove it,
disperse it into the farthest reaches,
past the horizion,
so I can trust you once again.

My time here, once again, is short,
come life me up,
before our god gives me pity,
Terminate, that's all I ask of you.

No comments: