Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lost

This fog is thickening, so try flashing your lights to the sky. I don't know when it's going to lift up, or when the winds will sweep it away. So until then, listen, to its echoes of grey. Listen, and hold my hand; stay.
She cries in the night, so scared, so new; so many things she knows not how to do. if only someone could find a light, she could find her mother, she could find you.
The lies are thickening, so try flashing your lights to the sky. I don't know when you're going to give up, or when they'll sweep you away. So until then, I listen to its echoes of grey; listen, hold your hand; stay.
his hands scratch and peel away at her truths; blinded by what he sees. He'll won't ever know about what she said before; his hearing's faded down, his eyes are blinded by what he feels.
This fog is thickening, so try flashing your lights to the sky. I don't know when it's going to give up, or when the winds will sweep you away. So until then, listen, to its echoes of grey. Listen, and hold my hand; stay.

No comments: