Friday, May 9, 2008

Love

-1 Cursing it be,
haunting it is,
but, how can you feel it as perfect bliss? -Neautique Narcia, 05/09/08

-1 Your heart feels pain,
and you heart feels regret,
but you feel as good as your heart can get. -Neautique Narcia, 05/09/08

-1 You can't see it,
and hear it you can't,
but to feel it makes you feel as small as an ant. -Neautique Narcia, 05/09/08

-1 Like a flower has a bud,
as a hive has a bee,
my heart needs you, and your heart needs me. -Neautique Narcia 05/13/08

-1 Greater or less,
love has a power,
as shallow as a pond, or as high as a tower. -Neautique Narcia 05/13/08

-1 Where art thou heart,
Who holds your love?
whom you once knew,
to me it was of.
-5 The hold was strong,
you knew me well,
all until the war,
which made this earth a hell.
-9 You chose a side,
to which I was the cost,
you fought my side,
to which I had lost.
-13 You saw not I,
beyond that line.
And that heart you hold,
be none but Mine.
-17 Oblivious, you were,
about my emotions.
and so, to my love,
you caused such commotions.
-21 Do you love thy still?
or did you forget me,
and the passion we shared?
then chhase and get me.
-25 Though you show no fool,
just how they are,
your sanity be near,
though affection be far.
-29 Show that you still love me,
show, now, that you care,
or my spirit be split,
and my heart be bare. -32 -Neautique Narcia 05/22/008


I just got bored out of my mind by Tyler singing "Fly Like An eagle" behind me at the top of his lungs. So, instead of wasting many posts on different poems, I just posted them all on this one. so, um, yeah... i'm going now.

No comments: