Monday, May 12, 2008

Religion

Ok, this is more like a speech, but, i'm putting it in here anyway, since no one listens to the girl on the street with a picket sign. (some stupid republican never listens)

-1 Who knows why,
who dares to ask,
why must we fight,
over every task?
-5 why did we get this?
Who made up that?
if you ask me that again,
hit me with a bat!
-9 They are meaningless,
but nonetheless, there,
I mean, who gives a shit,
who will really care?
-13 Can't we just say,
that we don't know,
but no, "OUR GOD,
he'll make a BIG blow!"
-17 But, what if there isn't an allah,
a Jesus, or the holy 3,
then why must we fuss,
as if you hate me?
-21 from the JEWS and the PALASTINES,
to Catholics and Greeks,
there's always been conflict,
on who's Judgement reaks.
-25 I'm the first to say,
I don't know!
you heard it, straight from me,
go ahead and show.
-29 Show that you're not certain,
show you don't care,
Athiests have it easy,
they're not there. -32

No comments: